Wednesday, April 2, 2008

sketches:1{hand drawn and uploaded one


REAL FLAG IMAGE
This one i uploaded it from the web,its a true image of my country flag.

REFFERENCE:www.google.com.my











MY HAND DRAWN SKETCH:1

This is my first hand drawn sketch,its a flag of my country,nice hey..just simply beautiful,blue,black and white.That really has a meaning u no,its simply represent peace {which is represented by white},between the blacks and whites.

HISTORY CHECK
In 1966,it was first taken up to the sky in Mmabatho,which was our first city.

2 comments:

Koo AC said...

what statement for your Independent Day calendar? Maybe you want to incorporate some other graphic elements in your calendar? I like the sketched calendar rather than the one from google to be incorporated into your calendar. You showed me your sketch that day, any update for it?

Thabile Rampa said...

"Fatshe Leno la rona!!" Which means, this here our land!!